Overview On behalf of the OWASP Foundation, the conference planning team and everyone attending the conference, we would like to thank you for participating in this year’s event.
We want to do everything we can to make your experience as positive and successful as possible. As you go through this kit, we urge you to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
The OWASP Foundation has been presenting events focused on education around software security since it was founded 20+ years ago.
Exhibitor Packet Below is important information, including preparing for the event, registering your team, booking your hotel, getting your team and materials to the event, as well as other important details and deadlines.
- Register your onsite team ASAP. Discount codes have been distributed. Please check your email.
- Book your hotel room ASAP! Room rates expire mid-January.
- Order Additional Booth Furniture from Total Expo Ltd
- Exhibitor check-in Tuesday, February 14 8am-5pm
- Exhibitor set-up Tuesday, February 14 5pm-9pm
- Exhibitor tear-down Thursday, February 16 5pm-5:30pm
Preparing You and Your Team
- BOOK HOTEL: OWASP has selected three hotels to help accommodate all budgets. Our discounted guest room rates at the hotel will expire mid-January. We have three hotels in our group room block. All of the hotels are close to the convention center, with the Spencer being the closest, then the Samuel being a very close second, and then the Clayton. More details can be found here.
- REGISTER: It is critical that both your expo staff and full conference pass holders register. Discount codes have been distributed; please check your email.
- Full Conference Passes includes access to: Coffee breaks and lunch on Wednesday, February 15 and Thursday, February 16, access to the conference talks & expo area, social events, and conference activities.
- Expo Only Passes include access to: Coffee breaks and lunch on Wednesday, February 15, and Thursday, February 16, access to the expo area and Networking Reception on Wednesday evening. It does NOT INCLUDE access to the conference talks.
- Diamond: 5 full conference passes 3 expo-only passes
- Gold: 4 full conference passes 2 expo-only passes
- Silver: 2 expo-only passes
- Additional full conference and expo-only passes may be purchased here.
Preparing for the Conference
- Event Location: The Convention Centre Dublin Spencer Dock North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 D01 T1W6 Ireland Phone: +353 1 8560000
- Exhibitor Check-in: Tuesday, February 14th 8am-5pm
- Exhibitor Set-up: Tuesday, February 14th 5pm-9pm
- Exhibitor Area Hours:
- Wednesday, February 15th 8am-7:30pm
- Thursday, Februrary 16th 8am-5pm
- Vendor Tear Down: Thursday, Feburary 16th 5pm-5:30pm. All vendor areas must be torn down no later than 5:45pm.
- Exhibitor Floor Plan: Selection of expo space is chosen according to exhibitor level, and then by the date payment was received in full. The expo floor plan diagram can be found under the Exhibit tab on the event website here
- Details on the event schedule can be found here
- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS TO HELP ENSURE ALL OF YOUR FREIGHT ARRIVES CORRECTLY AND DEPARTS SMOOTHLY AFTER THE EVENT.
- Goods may be delivered NO EARLIER than five (5) working days before the event.
- Email Charlotte Sheridan at the CCD to confirm delivery is booked with their security team.
- All incoming freight and packages must use the Incoming Freight Template and list Charlotte Sheridan as the CCD Event Manager.
- Event Information From the CCD
- Security, Fire, Evacuation
- Additional Delivery Information
- Access Map For couriers who have not previously delivered to the CCD building before.
- Outgoing Freight Template For use to ship goods after the event.
- Should you wish to order additional furniture other than what is included in your exhibitor package, you may do so directly thru TotalExpo Ltd.
- All A/V rentals can be placed directly thru TotalExpo Ltd.
- You can purchase electrictiy directly thru TotalExpo Ltd.
- Shared conference Wi-Fi will be available. Please ask for the network and password at the Registration desk. Additionally, the network and password will be included in your on-site packets that your team will find on their expo tables when they arrive.
- Kelly Santalucia OWASP Foundation
- Lauren Thomas OWASP Foundation
- Jennifer Walsh Booth Electricity & Furniture Needs - Total Expo Ltd.
- Charlotte Sheridan Freight to and from the show - CCD
Details at a Glance
- Exhibit Show Dates & Hours
- Wednesday, February 15 8am-7:30pm (Networking Reception held in the Expo Hall from 5:30pm-7:30pm) & Thursday, February 16 8am-5pm
- The Convention Centre Dublin Spencer Dock North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 D01 T1W6 Ireland Phone: +353 1 8560000
- Is there something we missed? Please contact us at [email protected]